SirQo.com ("we", "us", "our", "the Website") is committed to protect and respect your personal information. This privacy statement explains the personal information we collect, manage, use and disclose in accordance with Republic Act No. 10173, also known as the “Data Privacy Act of 2012”.
It is important that you read this policy to understand the information we may hold about you, how we use it and how you can access or update your information, modify your preferences, or request the deletion of your personal data.
Updates to this Policy may be made from time to time. Any revisions will be posted on this page so you will always be aware of the information we collect. Please review this page regularly so that you are aware of any changes.
- Identification details and contact information that may include the user’s full name, company name, company email address, and mobile number
- User activity on the website such as page views and interactions.
Usage of Information
We use the collected information for the following purposes:
- To respond to an inquiry or provide our services, products or assistance that you request from us.
- Provide a user-friendly online search experience. This includes the use of website analytics tools to identify the location of visitors, to block disruptive or fraudulent use, to establish the number of visits from different countries.
- For complying with legal/regulatory obligations or requests of data protection agencies.
When you submit your e-mail address and/or mobile number, you agree and expressly consent to be contacted by us in various means, including by phone at the number provided, text message, or email.
Retention and Disposal
We will retain your personal information for the period necessary to fulfill the purposes outlined in this policy including the purpose of legal and reporting.
You may also, at any time, request for the deletion of your personal data by contacting us if you no longer wish to keep your account. We will promptly delete your data from our servers upon receipt of your request. Request for the deletion shall be submitted to email@example.com
Data Storage & Security
The security of our users' information is of utmost importance to us. For this reason, the personal information shall be kept through reasonable administrative and security measures to prevent unauthorized access, processing, loss or damage. The personal information is kept in secured servers in which access control and technical measures are implemented. Only authorized employees have the access to the personal information and hold and operate this data under strict confidentiality.