AGREEMENT TO TERMS
These Terms and Conditions constitute a legally binding agreement made between you, whether personally or on behalf of an entity (“you”) and SirQo.com (“we,” “us” or “our”), concerning your access to and use of the www.sirqo.com.
You agree that by accessing the Site, you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by all of these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree with all of these Terms and Conditions, then you are expressly prohibited from using the Site and you must discontinue use immediately.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
Unless otherwise indicated, the Site is our proprietary property and all source code, databases, functionality, software, website designs, audio, video, text, photographs, and graphics on the Site (collectively, the “Content”) and the trademarks, service marks, and logos contained therein (the “Marks”) are owned or controlled by us or licensed to us, and are protected by copyright and trademark laws and various other intellectual property rights and unfair competition laws of the United States, foreign jurisdictions, and international conventions.
The Content and the Marks are provided on the Site “AS IS” for your information and personal use only. Except as expressly provided in these Terms and Conditions, no part of the Site and no Content or Marks may be copied, reproduced, aggregated, republished, uploaded, posted, publicly displayed, encoded, translated, transmitted, distributed, sold, licensed, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose whatsoever, without our express prior written permission.
Provided that you are eligible to use the Site, you are granted a limited license to access and use the Site and to download or print a copy of any portion of the Content to which you have properly gained access solely for your personal, non-commercial use. We reserve all rights not expressly granted to you in and to the Site, the Content and the Marks.
By using the Site, you represent and warrant that:
- all information you submit will be true, accurate, current, and complete;
- you have the legal capacity and you agree to comply with these Terms and Conditions;
- you will not access the Site through automated or non-human means, whether through a bot, script, or otherwise;
- you will not use the Site for any illegal or unauthorized purpose;
- your use of the Site will not violate any applicable law or regulation.
You may not access or use the Site for any purpose other than that for which we make the Site available. The Site may not be used in connection with any commercial endeavors except those that are specifically endorsed or approved by us.
As a user of the Site, you agree not to:
- systematically retrieve data or other content from the Site to create or compile, directly or indirectly, a collection, compilation, database, or directory without written permission from us.
- make any unauthorized use of the Site, including collecting usernames and/or email addresses of users by electronic or other means for the purpose of sending unsolicited email, or creating user accounts by automated means or under false pretenses.
- use a buying agent or purchasing agent to make purchases on the Site.
- use the Site to advertise or offer to sell goods and services.
- circumvent, disable, or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Site, including features that prevent or restrict the use or copying of any Content or enforce limitations on the use of the Site and/or the Content contained therein.
- engage in unauthorized framing of or linking to the Site.
- trick, defraud, or mislead us and other users, especially in any attempt to learn sensitive account information such as user passwords;
- make improper use of our support services or submit false reports of abuse or misconduct.
- engage in any automated use of the system, such as using scripts to send comments or messages, or using any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools.
- interfere with, disrupt, or create an undue burden on the Site or the networks or services connected to the Site.
There may be information on the Site that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies, or omissions that may relate to the Site, including descriptions, pricing, availability, and various other information. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies, or omissions and to change or update the information on the Site at any time, without prior notice.
Disclaimer of Warranties, Limitation of Liability & Indemnification
THE MATERIAL DISPLAYED ON OUR WEBSITE IS PROVIDED WITHOUT GUARANTEES, CONDITIONS OR WARRANTIES AS TO ITS ACCURACY OR FITNESS FOR PURPOSE. TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, WE HEREBY EXPRESS EXCLUDE:
ALL CONDITIONS, WARRANTIES AND OTHER TERMS THAT MIGHT OTHERWISE BE IMPLIED;
ALL LIABILITY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL LOSS OR DAMAGE INCURRED BY ANY USER IN CONNECTION WITH OUR WEBSITE OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE, INABILITY TO USE, OR RESULTS OF THE USE OF OUR WEBSITE, ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO IT AND ANY MATERIALS POSTED ON IT, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY LIABILITY FOR: LOSS OF INCOME OR REVENUE; LOSS OF BUSINESS; LOSS OF PROFITS OR CONTRACTS; LOSS OF ANTICIPATED SAVINGS; LOSS OF DATA; LOSS OF GOODWILL AND ANY OTHER LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND, HOWSOEVER ARISING AND WHETHER CAUSED BY TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF CONTRACT OR OTHERWISE.
From time to time we will need to carry out routine maintenance tasks on the Website. While we will seek to keep disruption to a minimum, we cannot guarantee that the Website will be continuously available. We therefore provide the Website on an "as is" and "as available" basis.
We make no warranty that our Website (or websites which we link to or link from) is free from viruses and/or any other malicious or impairing computer programs or scripts. It is the sole responsibility of the user to ensure they have installed and are using appropriate virus checking software.
We are not liable for any failure to perform any of our obligations under these terms and conditions caused by matters beyond our reasonable control.
In order to resolve a complaint regarding the Site or to receive further information regarding use of the Site, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org